Blog direction at the ripe old age of 39.80

Blog direction at the ripe old age of 39.80

Categories

My life at almost 40
powered by

My Blog

Blog direction at the ripe old age of 39.80

My life has changed in a million and a half ways since starting this website almost 9 years ago ….
For one, my life and career have taken some crazy turns and I have somehow or another turned into the social media networking queen at the ripe old age of 39.80, which is a far change from the stay at home mom life.
I have decided to share my life wins and struggles via this blog with you, mainly because I get asked about my crazy life on a weekly basis, and isn't it a perfect story … Once stay at home of 2 girls and a successful husband turned single and career driven, and alone for life?
How will see make ends meet?
Stay happy?
Stay driven?
The construction industry … Really?
Networking, Networking, Networking!
Marking and business development!
Will the kids be ok?
Will this mom guilt ever go away?
Is the to-do list ever empty?
When will she sleep?
Does meal prepping really work?
Will that 25 pounds she gained post divorce ever come off?
and DATING … dating is a story within itself!

Maybe you will be able to relate, maybe you will learn, but hopefully you will be apart of my growth as a person in this whole thing we call life.

Writing down my thought and feelings and just being real is my goal at 40, so I figure, I may as well start now.

Stay tuned!

45 Comments to Blog direction at the ripe old age of 39.80:

Comments RSS
buy dissertation online on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:30 AM
We recognize as at present a days college students struggle a brush among completion concerning theirs dissertations it are now not compromising of anything. They necessity in imitation of stand about the pinnacle over their classification or between brief period regarding age they necessity in accordance with whole entire the venture over different subjects.

online cake delivery on Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:24 AM
Really interesting. Thank you for sharing!

cartoon hd movies on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:11 PM
In the film, a portray craftsman's line outlines of two appearances were 'excited' on a written work board

write my essays on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:43 AM
Here is the chanceto win and to see your article distributed .to pay tribute to the Tuskkegee Airmen a paper rivalry challenge was orchestrated people of various ages to express their musings . I truly acknowledge such competitins that give a stage to the general population . continue sharing such presents on advance this challenge .

sudokuonlineplay.net on Sunday, June 24, 2018 10:17 PM
Best place to play sudoku online free without signing up and download.

terrarium tv apk on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:33 PM
In any case, to entirety everything up: watching streams is illicit.

dissertation proposal help on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 1:17 PM
Do you like this direction of your blog? I think it's a nice direction for you.

sftwrbattl on Thursday, July 12, 2018 11:46 PM
Perceive How to Install Windows 7 From USB for guidelines. A while ago when Windows 7 was accessible for buy and download through the Microsoft Store, Microsoft utilized an organization by the name of Digital River

terrarium tv on Friday, July 13, 2018 1:39 AM
The above is basically the point of view of some person who has worked with IP for a long time.

fmwhatsapp on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:09 AM
Much the same as some other WhatsApp APK MOD, you won't have the capacity to discover Fouad Mokdad WhatsApp in the official Google Play Store as it conflicts with the standards of the Internet mammoth as it depends on the first source code of the official application.

target coupons on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:22 AM
Fully informative article! This is really a good article I want to say your article is really good because you are included many types of a powerful point with a very informative information in own blog. Really I glad to read your blog.

telegram stickers download on Thursday, August 02, 2018 5:56 AM
It was discovered that some ISPs in Bahrain had begun to square Telegram

http://voicechangerfordiscord.info/ on Monday, August 13, 2018 4:42 AM
Refined voice changers have distinctive levels of different bending impacts variable by faders.

airtel dth customer care number on Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:00 AM
On 18 July,Airtel computerized TV propelled its first Internet Set Top Box which has a considerable measure of Android Apps including Google Voice Search.

celebilicious on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:01 AM
Best website of celebrities to provide you all the information of stars.

videopad registration code on Friday, August 24, 2018 2:46 AM
The videopad video editor code is one of the most popular applications available all over the market. This allows to develop and revise the movies in a greater way.

Morpheus TV on Saturday, September 01, 2018 5:18 AM
On April 22, 2008, distributer StreamCast Networks addressed for Chapter 7 liquidation after a long battle in court with music affiliations

One of the finest GPS Tracking Devices on Monday, September 03, 2018 11:16 PM
Once the vehicle comes back to a foreordained point, the gadget is expelled and the information downloaded to a PC for assessment

www.krogerfeedback.com on Friday, September 07, 2018 4:18 AM
It generally conveys best shopping knowledge with an amicable touch for their clients and in addition workers.
Reply to comment

click here to know more about sponsor a child in India Program on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:09 AM
Youngster sponsorship is a sort of raising money in which an altruistic association relates a giver support with a specific tyke recipient

TVTAP for PC on Sunday, October 07, 2018 10:44 PM
Bluestacks App Player is an android emulator which gives you a chance to run Android applications on PC

blackfdayvpndel on Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:55 AM
While Black Friday deals started in the realm of block and concrete, most seasonal shopping is presently expert on the web. Rather than arranging at Toys 'R' Us or Kmart in the shuddering chilly, a large number of us currently kick back on the love seat and request blessings from our telephones. You can make more progress carefully, and that is precisely what we prescribe.

CotoMovies on Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:48 AM
Generally, the CotoMovies APK is a phenomenal decision on the off chance that you need to stream or download content

Appflix on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:48 AM
Love to watch netflix? We all do. if you want to watch it for free, get appflix. Say bye bye to monthly subscription fees.

Cotomovies on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:49 AM
Cotomovies is an app that offers you free tv shows and movies to watch on your smart device. go check it out. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Newpipe on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 8:50 AM
Want some extra features on youtube app. Newpipe is there for your rescue. It offers all of original youtube and much more extra features. Go check it out.

scooba 230 review on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:02 PM
When ever i think about robotic vacuum scooba 230 pops up into my mind

transcend new 8TB on Monday, November 05, 2018 4:36 AM

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:37 PM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.

Newpipe for pc on Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:16 AM
Want some extra features on regular youtube app. Newpipe is there for your rescue. It offers all of original youtube and much more extra features. Go check it out.

Appflix on Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:16 AM

Cotomovies on Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:17 AM

download GBWhatsapp apk on Friday, November 23, 2018 5:51 AM
There are an extensive proportion of features that we communicated above in the post and you can see them to get an idea of what you can do with GB WhatsApp and how is it not exactly the equivalent as the common adjustment of WhatsApp

one dollar hosting on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 1:19 AM
I read your article then I ended up acquainted with your article is magnificent since you have been ceaselessly posted enlightening data with outrageous center interests. I regard your start and end article and Blog

net worth on Monday, December 10, 2018 12:28 AM

Bluestacks free download on Monday, December 17, 2018 1:08 AM
BlueStacks offers more than redirections from the Play Store and is extraordinary with Android, PC, Mac, HTML5 and Flash.

Download ShowBox on Monday, December 17, 2018 2:06 AM
Show box is an astonishing application! With many films and TV demonstrates accessible for nothing, it has made a place in hardcore amusement fans. You can watch motion pictures in sentiment, dramatization, activity, awfulness, spine chiller and a lot more sorts. ShowBox On iOS

aisj-ials on Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:02 PM
Generally, I read many different kinds of articles but this title and content has something unique to offer me for writing and I agree that our thoughts are an actual hormone disruptor. Worth reading article.

anthony on Thursday, December 27, 2018 1:11 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing that article with your audience.

hello-radio on Sunday, December 30, 2018 7:16 AM
Good one.It looked me little incomplete.You should follow essay writing online posts to keep yourself updated about latest news.Thanks a lot.

blackmart apk android on Monday, January 14, 2019 10:11 PM
Thanks for the information that you have shared in this blog post. I also write on hard disks to help people in making decisions before buying hard disk.

Degree Symbol on Monday, January 21, 2019 11:56 PM
Know how to type degree symbol on any device.

papersplanet on Friday, January 25, 2019 1:36 PM
This article is seriously very amazing and mind-blowing. The features involved in this article is very informative. It also increases my knowledge and fun. The updated versions of this jewelry is also available here without any extra charges. Therefore, I always prefer this site for my knowledge.

sale at bucket on Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:16 AM
Great post! keep doing this for your visitors i love to discuss about hard disk after getting inspiration from here i have started doing my own website. have a look on

brand new product on Saturday, February 16, 2019 2:25 AM
I truly delighted in perusing your article. I discovered this as an instructive and fascinating post, so I think it is extremely helpful and learned. I might want to thank you for the exertion you have made in composing this article!